Make Your Meaning LLC
2211 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94131
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age.
3. Collection of Information
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on our Website, place an order, fill out a form, follow our company on social media, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
We collect several types of information from Users on the Website, including both PII and non-PII:
- Your contact information when you sign up for an account, such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- Your payment information if you pay for a subscription to the Website, including credit card and billing information;
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter as you engage with the Website, such as information about your goals and habits and steps taken to achieve them; and
- Information about your internet connection, geographic region, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
Users can always refuse to supply PII, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
4. Cookies / Do Not Track Signals
5. Use of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Our Website uses appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website. Any sensitive and private data exchanged between the Website and its Users is done using an SSL-secured communication channel, encrypted and protected using public key encryption and digital signatures. Our Website follows industry standard security practices, in order to create an environment that is as secure as possible for Users.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the company’s assets, in which personal information held by our company about Users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To other users on the Website to the extent that you include it in your public profile or in a User Contribution, or otherwise choose to share it with them, or to the extent that information about you is shared by someone else on the Website.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Website performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others.
8. Third-Party Content
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may change frequently. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
9. User Contributions
10. Retention Time and User Rights
11. Changes to This Policy
12. Last Update
This document was last updated on May 16, 2019.